The Gree Frog Treehouse
The Gree Frog Treehouse with a pool
- Your money is safe, we pay your host 2 days after check-in.
- 100% refund in the unlikely event the host cancels.
- Changing booking details is always free.
- Access to urgent phone line during your booking.
- Book Co2 positive, we compensate 3 times more than we emit.
- Built on real native trees.
- Running Hot water & Electric powered lights and outlets
- In a tranquil tropical rainforest.
- Abundant wildlife
- Close to beautiful beaches, restaurants & shopping
Enjoy the serenity of the jungle hearing and seeing the howler monkeys, toucans, parrots, butterflies and many other creatures of the intriguing rainforest from our Treehouse. With your bedroom window opening up 25’ from the jungle floor it’s a incredible view of sights and sounds. You will hear the living jungle and experience the jungle as never before. We are just a 20 minute walk or a 5 minute drive to some of the most beautiful beaches on the Caribbean coast. We offer Fiber optic internet, a pool, and community house on the grounds. Come and explore up close the Jaguar rescue and learn about the biggest variety of wildlife that Costa Rica has to offer. It’s a visit you won’t forget. *Please note our treehouse if for 18 years and older.
Ever stay in a treehouse in a tropical rainforest as your backdrop and some of the worlds most beautiful beaches only a short walk away? Built off of two native trees this home will offer you the feeling of what it’s like living in a tree. It’s a great space for detoxing from the fast pace life style of cell phones, iPads, city traffic and everything else that distracts us from our connection with nature. In the treehouse relax, put your feet up and have a glass of local organic vino on the deck and just listen to the jungle, it will speak to you. We supply fresh filtered drinking water along with hot showers in the treehouse. Also a secured safe is provided for any personal belongings you might not want to pack around while out.
25-75% or 50-50% or 100% (read more)
Heating / cooling
Many types of tours offered for our area. We can arrange a shuttle pick up across from San Jose airport to Puerto Viejo.
How to get there
Traveling to Puerto Viejo/Playa Cocles from the San Jose Airport:
* Shuttle Bus - Caribe Shuttle or Inter Bus
* Jumper Flights available to Limon
* Mepe Bus lines (cheapest but takes the longest)
* Waze app works great in Costa Rica & Uber great for local trave in San Jose
* Rental Cars - best to get one at the airport and a mini 4x4 jeep works great but cars are fine too, in Costa Rica.
* If you have to stay in San Jose because of late arrivals -
Hotel Luisiana is a great spot (but book through Online for good rates) they also have there own taxi’s if you use them.
About the area
There are many restaurants and bars in the area along with beautiful beaches. Weather is always a nice temperature here even when it’s raining but good to have a poncho. Roads have a been freshly paved from San Jose to Puerto Viejo.
We have traveled around the world staying in many styles of homes but loved the uniqueness of treehouses. Since our love of treehouses has been so aspiring we have recently completed our first treehouse build in the tropical rainforest of Costa Rica on the Caribbean side next to the little town of beautiful Puerto Viejo. We invite you to come and enjoy the tropical jungle Green Frog Treehouse with its amazing view and wildlife sounds of this tranquil setting 30’ off the jungle floor and be amazed as we were, escape from the fast pace world and rejuvenate up in a tree, Pura Vida!